Sunday Market is a weekly farmers’ market that meets year-round. Market is held every Sunday from 10 am – 1 pm at the Railroad Park in downtown Smithville off of Main & 1st Street. We are a producers only market, so all products sold are either locally grown, homemade, or handmade. Come spend the day with us and connect with local growers, artisans, and businesses.
Our mission is to cultivate Smithville Sunday culture with a local, farm supported community that increases interest and access to seasonally fresh foods through education while serving those in need.
- Increase Access For All to Fresh, Locally Grown Foods
- Support & Sustain Small-Medium Size Growers
- Serve as an Incubator for Artisan Producers
- Cultivate Community Culture
- Provide a Family Friendly Gathering Place
- Increase Nutrition Incentive Programs for Limited Resource Families
- Empower Minds of All Ages through Education Relating to Food & Agriculture
- Smithville Chamber of Commerce
- Texas Center for Local Food
- Farmers Market Coalition